Version Update Notice
Eternal Evolution will undergo a scheduled maintenance on July 7th, 2:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) to apply a new version. The estimated downtime is 180 minutes. During the maintenance period, all servers will be closed, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. Since there was an unusable item issue in the last update, we would love to offer you 500 Diamonds and 3 Stamina supplements as compensatory gifts, please claim them in your mailbox after the update.
Version Update Details:
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Added multi-team auto-combat function in the Elite Chapter.
- Added a limit to the evolutionary stars of the same-name heroes to prevent you from evolving the wrong heroes.
- Updated the sound effects in the main scene and some systems.
[Interface Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Optimized the “New” tag of the new servers in the “Choose Server” list.
- Added small hero portraits on the statistics panel in battle.
- Exchanged the button of “Wear All” and “Unequip All” in the Equipment interface in the hero system.
- Optimized the Wasteland interface.
- Optimized the Battle Order special effects.
- Optimized the commander upgrade interface, now you can see the floating text reminder when you do not have enough materials to upgrade.
- Fixed an issue when the skill description of Guardian Argo in Tara Dome disappears after level 12.
That's all for this version's main content. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve your problems ASAP.
Enjoy your game!
Eternal Evolution Team