Version Update Notice
Eternal Evolution will undergo maintenance next week to apply a new version. Please pay attention to the follow-up announcements for the specific maintenance time and duration of this update. During the maintenance period, all servers will be closed, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Version Update Details:
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Commander System Adjustments: We have upgraded the commander system in this update. Now, you can get new commanders in Cinsaro Marsh. New commanders will have random attributes for their hero skills. In addition, you now can get more commander experience, which will be easier for you to upgrade commanders. After the update, players can still use their previous commanders. To let you better experience the new commander system, we will send you Stamina Supplement*20 as rewards.
- Divine Prototype Adjustments: We found it hard to upgrade the divine prototypes in the current version, so we have adjusted the divine prototype system: we hugely decreased the resources needed to upgrade the divine prototypes and greatly increased the output of catalyst cores. Players can develop more divine prototypes at the same time with relative ease. Correspondingly, resetting the divine prototype will consume special items. But no worries, you can buy these items from the Wasteland store. Besides, after the update, we will send you 20 items for resetting divine prototypes in order to let you experience the new divine prototype system.
- New Divine Prototypes: We added 2 new mythic Dominator-type divine prototypes.
- Arena Adjustments: In the new version, we added new settlement rewards in the Regular Arena and new ranking settlement rewards in the Galactic Arena. After the update, players can get extra exclusive equipment materials after the season ends. To increase these rewards, after this update, we will conclude the season on all servers in advance to send you the settlement rewards directly and open the new season at the same time.
- Added a “Skip” function in the Wasteland.
[Hero Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Taylor (Darkwood Rogue): We found that the current version of Taylor does not meet the original design goals, so we have adjusted some of his skills. Due to the changes we made to his skills, we decided to reset the exclusive equipment level of Taylor and return all the exclusive equipment materials used on him. Meanwhile, we will send you a Taylor and exclusive equipment materials Elite Rune*100 to encourage you to try the new Taylor.
[Interface Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Optimized the UI adaptation on some tablet devices.
- Optimized the Arena interfaces.
- Optimized the event interfaces of the Packs store.
That’s all for this version’s main content. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems ASAP.
Enjoy your game!
Eternal Evolution Team