Version Update Notice
Eternal Evolution will undergo a scheduled maintenance on July 14th, 6:00 AM (GMT/UTC+0) to apply a new version. The estimated downtime is 180 minutes. During the maintenance period, all servers will be closed, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as compensatory gifts, please claim them in your mailbox after the update.
Version Update Details:
- [EMMA - Astral Ring] SSS-level Terran Hunter Hero: She is a huntress with dual bows and arrows. Her innate shooting talent enables her to slam the enemy in rapid succession on the battlefield, and to keep the enemy shrouded in the shadow of the explosion and unable to move. She will lead her teammates to survive to the end!
- Summit Arena:
1. Event Agenda: Each Summit Arena season consists of three stages, namely the Server Qualifier, Cross-Server Qualifier, and Summit Match. Qualifier rankings are determined by the number of wins and the total duration of the battle. The Top 100 players in the Server Qualifier advance to the Cross-Server Qualifier, while the Top 16 players in the Cross-Server Qualifier advance to the Summit Match.
2. Event Rewards: Once each Qualifier ends, rewards are issued via mail in accordance with the number of wins. SSS-level Heroes, Elite Hero Selection Cards, and a huge amount of resources are waiting for you.
3. Event Prediction: Players can participate in the prediction round to earn rewards by predicting the winner. The prediction rewards differ in accordance with Qualifier results. Players can also earn Summit Points from the Summit Arena. These points can be exchanged for rewards in the Summit Shop.
- New Limited Recruitment event: you will have a chance to get the new Terran Hunter Hero Emma (Astral Ring) in this event.
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Modified the speed attributes in the game:
1. The original speed attributes in the game will be divided into three concepts: Attack Speed, Casting Speed and Movement Speed.
2. The original speed attributes that have been put in will be partially modified to Attack Speed (Movement Speed) or other effects.
- Added a new attribute Normal Attack Speed in battle.
- Added new 4-piece equipment sets of orange and red qualities.
[Interface Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Adjusted the Rift Fissure interfaces:
1. Changed the single portal activation effects to another unified style.
2. Added the cover images for Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
3. Adjusted the texts of some speed-related relics.
- Added the newly added attribute Normal Attack Speed in the Hero system.
- Deleted the unusable Cinsaro Marsh Redemption Cards in some Commanders' Bags.
That's all for this version's main content. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems ASAP.
Enjoy your game!
Eternal Evolution Team