VERSION UPDATE NOTICE
Version Update Notice
Eternal Evolution will undergo scheduled maintenance on SEA servers on April 20th, at 6:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 120 minutes, and another maintenance on the rest of the servers (including EU, Traditional CN, Asia, and NA servers) at around 8:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 30 minutes to apply a new version. During the maintenance period, the servers will be closed in sequence at the corresponding time points, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as a compensatory gift, please claim it in your mailbox after the update.
Version Update Details:
[New Events and Event Optimizations]
- A new Limited Recruitment event will open on some servers. During the event, you will be able to recruit Rickert, Liran, and Bohr at higher rates at the Limited Recruitment.
*Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Return to Giant Tower event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Rickert copies.
*Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Quantum Mimic Machine event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Zaida copies and the mythic divine prototype Ring of Greed.
*Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new season of the Summit Arena event will open on most servers. The event rules of this season have been adjusted.
1. Added a lineup hiding function: 2 teams in the Top 16 and Top 8 competitions will be hidden; 3 teams in the Top 4 and Finals will be hidden.
2. Added Pandemonium, Miranda, and a secret new hero as the buff heroes for this season.
*Event Duration: 14 days.
- Adjusted the Military Expansion Event and the Recruitment Event:
To make the Military Expansion Event and the Recruitment Event better fit your habits, after the update on April 20, 2023, the ongoing Military Expansion Event and Recruitment Event will be forcibly terminated on servers that have been open for more than 4 weeks. At the same time, the first Hero Rally Event will start on these servers. The duration of the Hero Rally Event is 7 days. Its rules are the same as the Recruitment Event. The way to participate is still to obtain a corresponding number of heroes through Advanced Recruitment and Limited Recruitment, so as to obtain rich extra rewards. Meanwhile, based on your needs, we have slightly increased the rewards for accumulatively obtaining 50/90/190/350/500 heroes.
*Detailed reward adjustments (other rewards remain the same):
1. Accumulatively obtaining 50 heroes in Advanced Recruitment and Limited Recruitment, you can get Soul Rubellite 4h*1, Diamond*100
2. Accumulatively obtaining 90 heroes in Advanced Recruitment and Limited Recruitment, you can get Diamond*1500, Hero EXP 4h*1
3. Accumulatively obtaining 190 heroes in Advanced Recruitment and Limited Recruitment, and you can get Ketosian Triangle Stamina Supplement Potion*5, Soul Potion*300
4. Accumulatively obtaining 350 heroes in Advanced Recruitment and Limited Recruitment, you can get Mythic Rune*30, Soul Rubellite 8h*4
5. Accumulatively obtaining 500 heroes in Advanced Recruitment and Limited Recruitment, you can get SSS Hero Selection Card - A*1, Mythic Metallize*30
After the end of this Hero Rally Event, a new Project "Premium Development" Event will start. Its rules remain the same as the Military Expansion Event, but the rewards will be slightly adjusted. The opening time is subject to actual conditions.
The Hero Rally Event and the Project "Premium Development" Event will only be launched on servers that have been open for more than 4 weeks. When a server has been opened for less than 4 weeks, the Military Expansion Event and the Recruitment Event will still be launched.
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Added a commander Purification function:
1. You can change and randomize the slot attributes of Lv.50 mythic commanders and Lv.50 mythic SSS-level commanders.
2. You can consume extra materials to lock 4 attributes at most before purification.
- Added EX levels of Cinsaro Marsh:
1. Added new levels from EX1 to EX3: EX1 will be unlocked when you pass stage progress 33-40 and Lv.15 of Cinsaro Marsh; EX2 and EX3 will be unlocked when you clear the previous level.
2. Added new rewards for EX1 to EX3 levels: You can get Enhanced Hourglasses at all EX levels. (They can be used to lock 2 commander attributes during the commander Purification process.); You can get Advanced Hourglasses at EX3 level. (They can be used to lock 3-4 commander attributes during the commander Purification process.)
3. Added new skills Deadly Poison and Spider's Blessing to boss Cinsaroros:
*Deadly Poison: Cinsaroros releases poison in the area with the most heroes. This poison will deal significant damage after 4 seconds (Cinsaroros at EX2 and EX3 will have this skill).
*Spider's Blessing: Cinsaroros and her minions receive Spider's Blessing effect: Significantly increases DEF.
- Optimized the Equipment system:
1. Added a multi-select function in the equipment Smelt system.
2. Added a filtering function by main attributes in the Disassemble Equipment system.
- Optimized the Bag system: Increased the upper limit of a single item in the Bag to 9999; Items such as shards can be long-pressed to select the quantity.
- Fixed the issue that the progress bar of the Grand Ceremony event is full by default.
- Fixed the issue of infinite energy recovery of some heroes at EX levels in Deesa Caves.
- Fixed a display issue of the special effects of EX avatars in some positions.
- Fixed a display issue that the hero class filter button could not be darkened when switching.
- Fixed an incorrect display issue of level and skill data of the inherited heroes when checking an opponent's info.
- Fixed the issue that the interaction button displayed abnormally when tapping on other players' personal info interface in the battle report of Galactic Arena.
- Fixed a display issue of the listing time of the 51-200th place on the Ranking of Twilight Lands.
- Fixed the issue that after the end of the Easter Battle event, you can still jump into the Easter Battle interface from the Rabbit Shop by tapping the Go button of the Event Drop Path of the Easter Egg Token.
- Fixed a display issue when viewing other players' multi-team information.
That's all for this version's main content. However, the update content may be changed, and the upcoming new version shall prevail. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems ASAP.
Enjoy your game!
Eternal Evolution Team