VERSION UPDATE NOTICE
Version Update Notice
Eternal Evolution will undergo scheduled maintenance on SEA servers on August 10th, at 6:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 120 minutes, and another maintenance on the rest of the servers (including EU, Traditional CN, Asia, and NA servers) at around 8:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 30 minutes to apply a new version. During the maintenance period, the servers will be closed in sequence at the corresponding time points, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as a compensatory gift, please claim it in your mailbox after the update.
Version Update Details:
[New Events and Event Optimizations]
- A new Limited Recruitment event will open on some servers. During the event, you will be able to recruit Rebecca, Artas, and Hercules at higher rates at the Limited Recruitment.
*Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Return to Giant Tower event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Rebecca copies. *Event Duration: 7 days. - A new Quantum Mimic Machine event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Anpu copies and the mythic divine prototype Ruler's Ring.
*Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Hero Rally event will open on most servers. During the event, you can obtain a certain number of heroes in Advanced Recruitment and Limited Recruitment to earn abundant rewards.
*Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Galactic Bounty event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Sorvaley copies.
*Event Duration: 11 days.
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Optimized the Immortal Equipment system:
1. Optimized the interface and description of the Immortal Equipment tempering function. Now only the materials needed to temper to the next tier are displayed.
2. Modified the rules of displaying the temperable equipment: When the next tier of materials meets the requirements, a green arrow will be displayed on the temperable equipment.
3. Unified the description of the equipment star level and changed the icon of the star level in the form of five-pointed stars. The description and icon adjustments do not affect the actual attributes and effects of the equipment.
4. Optimized the names and descriptions of tempering materials, and increased the display of acquisition methods.
5. Optimized some relevant text descriptions
- Optimized the rules of Legendary Equipment rating:
1. Adjusted the rating classification: Removed the SP rating and added a new golden SSS rating.
2. Adjusted the definition of the effective attributes of the existing Legendary Equipment, so that the rating of Legendary and Immortal Equipment is closer to the actual strength of the equipment and more in line with your usage habits.
*Note: Due to the adjustment of rating classification and rating rules, you may find that the rating of some equipment has changed after the update. The change in the rating rules does not affect the actual attributes and effects of the equipment.
- Optimized the logic of the Equip All function.
- Optimized the Astral Mirror system:
1. Added the display of the number of hero shards on the recruitment interface.
2. Optimized the display of the probability of SP hero shards in the Probability Details: the probability of recruiting different numbers of SP hero shards is displayed.
3. Optimized the sound effects and animation performance of the recruitment result.
- Optimized the Collection system:
1. Added a new state of trophies: The state of the placed trophies in the Collection is displayed as the placed state.
2. Added the Collect All function of receiving all rewards with one click in the Honor Achievement missions.
3. Added the function of displaying the combat power of trophies: After placing a trophy, the corresponding combat power will be directly added to the total combat power of your account.
- Increased Story Instance to Chapter 80.
- Optimized the display rules of the Bag interface. Now, after you perform operations in the Bag interface, the display position of the Bag interface will no longer be reset to the top.
- Fixed the issue that the battle reports are out of order after viewing the battle video in the Hell Arena.
- Fixed the lagging issue when clicking Quick Upgrade by 1 Level or Quick Upgrade by 4 Levels when forging equipment.
- Fixed the black screen issue when returning to the Border from the Wasteland.
- Fixed the issue that after purchasing the Hell Arena Pass, it would jump to the Wasteland Pass tab.
- Fixed the issue that the hero labels would disappear when jumping from the event center to the recruitment interface for the first time.
- Fixed the issue that large summons were not correctly counted as 3 units in some instances that needed to count the number of units.
That's all for this version's main content. However, the update content may be changed, and the upcoming new version shall prevail. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems ASAP.
Enjoy your game!
Eternal Evolution Team